CSP Focus China Tour 2017
Registration / Get brochureTIME：2017.11.05-14
China CSP Projects -- Now and Future
It is well known that China government had approved 20 demonstration CSP projects with FiT at RMB 1.15/kWh, and the total capacity 1.349 GW, which made China another engine for global CSP development. As was required in the 13th Five Year Planning of RE Development, another 3.65GW CSP capacity needs to be deployed within 2020, when the world CSP capacity will be doubled. And it is really an exciting and challenging task for the local industry peers. According to some insiders close to National Energy Administration, the governing body for energy project deployment, more CSP capacity will be planned in the following decade (2020-2030).
● Status quo of the 1st round of 20 pilot CSP Projects
The success of the first round of 20 demonstration CSP projects is critical for the deployment of the following 3.65GW. Below is the list of those who had started construction and made some progress in the past year.
● China Local CSP Value Chain
The local value chain for China CSP industry has been getting mature through the fast development of the past decade. The local companies are able to produce almost all the key equipment and materials including receivers, molten salt, heliostats, concentrators, mechanical & hydraulic drives, control equipment for DCS, and glass reflecting mirrors. The total investment of those companies reached RMB 4.18 billion (USD 698 million).
● Where is the potential cooperation opportunities between China local and international CSP companies?
CSP is relatively new in China, and the local developers and EPC contractors did not have any experience and reference in CSP, especially in the development and construction of commercial CSP plant. So there is a huge demand of cooperation with overseas CSP companies, in some field such as project development, engineering and design,EPCM, O&M, etc.
Biggest opportunities for overseas companies in China CSP market
What to expect in these TEN days' tour to SIX cities?
● Get insight of CSP roadmap and future project allocation before 2030
● Network with developers and EPC contractors of the on-going CSP projects
● Witness the status quo of the manufacturing capacity of local CSP industry
● Explore the mutual cooperation between China and overseas CSP players
Companies and CSP projects to be visited
● China National Solar Thermal Alliance, discussion on policy trend, local industry chain development, R&D cooperation potential, etc.
● Shouhang IHW Energy Saving, the project developer of 10MW+100MW CSP Tower project in Dunhuang, the EPC contractor of CGNSED 50MW PT project in Delingha.
● Shouhang IHW 10+100MW molten salt tower CSP plant in Dunhuang, West China. The 1st phase of 10MW plant is Asian 1st molten salt tower CSP plant which could operate 24 hours per day.
● Rayspower, the developer of Rayspower Yumen CSP project, 50MW Parabolic Trough plant with storage.
● North China Power Engineering, the leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China.
● NWEPDI Northwest Electric Power Design Institute, another leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China, EPC contractor of Hami 50MW molten salt tower CSP project.
● Zhejiang Supcon Solar, the developer of 50MW Supcon Delingha molten salt tower CSP plant, and completed China 1st commercial CSP project.
● Shanghai Electric Central Academy, one of the leading CSP R&D institute in China, focusing on the R&D on molten salt tower receiver and heliostats design.
● Jiangsu Xinchen, the developer of 50MW beam down tower CSP project in Yumen.
● Royal Tech CSP, the developer of two CSP plants, 50MW and 100MW each; and the receiver tube manufacturer in China.
● United Energy Storage Technology Ltd., TES system integrator in China.
Upcoming EventsSee more+
Free ReportsSee more+
• Basic Informationof Project • Project Construction Scheme • Project Construction Progress • Questions & Thinking
● SGS-steam generation system for CSP plant ● SGS configuration for thermal oil and molten salt CSP plant ● Solar tower receiver for direct steam or molten salt tower CSP plant ● 50MW SGS3 steam generation system for Godawari Green Energy Limited, India ● Aalborg CSP technology and projects
● Project Overview ● Technology & Design ● Project Owner & Investment ● Project Development and Construction Progress
● Overview ● Progress—9 Power Tower projects ● Progress—7 Parabolic Trough projects ● Progress—4 Linear Fresnel projects ● Attachment: List of 1st batch 20 CSP pilot projects announced by NEA in Sept. 2016
Latest NewsSee more+
The “order” published by the Indian Ministry of New and Renewable Energy on 26 February 2018 put an end to the uncertainty which had pervaded the industry. In the 2-page document, the ministry pledged to continue its investment subsidy programme for concentrating solar thermal systems.The target until March 2020 is 90,000 m² of collector area. The financial year 2017 to 2018, during which 2
Earilier this week, CSP Focus has released the agenda of CSP Focus China 2018 March 22-23 in Beijng. What do you think of the topic of this conference? Follow us to know more about the details of the speakers.▍Introduction：Mr. Rui Sun, deputy dean of Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute, professorate senior engineer, national registered utility engineer, consulting engineer, natio
The 8th CSP Focus China conference will be opened next Thursday. See you in Beijing!Before that, let’s have a look at the sponsors and exhibitors of this event.▍Bronze Sponsor▷ Aalborg CSP A/S; steam generation system▷ Riohuan (Inner Mongolia) Solar Co., Ltd.; mirror & receiver tube▷ Beijing TRX Solar Technology Co., Ltd.; receiver tube▷ Royal Tech CSP; receiver tube/ EPC▍Presentation Spons
In CSP plants, regardless of the technology they use, the main aim is to make the collection and use of the sun’s thermal energy as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Thermal insulation ensures that avoidable heat losses are kept to a minimum and that the overall process is as efficient as possible from the thermal standpoint. However, it is vitally important to use the best solutions avai
Project UpdatesSee more+
Asia Pacific-China，Under construction，Power Tower