CSP Focus China Tour 2017
Registration / Get brochureTIME：2017.11.05-14
China CSP Projects -- Now and Future
It is well known that China government had approved 20 demonstration CSP projects with FiT at RMB 1.15/kWh, and the total capacity 1.349 GW, which made China another engine for global CSP development. As was required in the 13th Five Year Planning of RE Development, another 3.65GW CSP capacity needs to be deployed within 2020, when the world CSP capacity will be doubled. And it is really an exciting and challenging task for the local industry peers. According to some insiders close to National Energy Administration, the governing body for energy project deployment, more CSP capacity will be planned in the following decade (2020-2030).
● Status quo of the 1st round of 20 pilot CSP Projects
The success of the first round of 20 demonstration CSP projects is critical for the deployment of the following 3.65GW. Below is the list of those who had started construction and made some progress in the past year.
● China Local CSP Value Chain
The local value chain for China CSP industry has been getting mature through the fast development of the past decade. The local companies are able to produce almost all the key equipment and materials including receivers, molten salt, heliostats, concentrators, mechanical & hydraulic drives, control equipment for DCS, and glass reflecting mirrors. The total investment of those companies reached RMB 4.18 billion (USD 698 million).
● Where is the potential cooperation opportunities between China local and international CSP companies?
CSP is relatively new in China, and the local developers and EPC contractors did not have any experience and reference in CSP, especially in the development and construction of commercial CSP plant. So there is a huge demand of cooperation with overseas CSP companies, in some field such as project development, engineering and design,EPCM, O&M, etc.
Biggest opportunities for overseas companies in China CSP market
What to expect in these TEN days' tour to SIX cities?
● Get insight of CSP roadmap and future project allocation before 2030
● Network with developers and EPC contractors of the on-going CSP projects
● Witness the status quo of the manufacturing capacity of local CSP industry
● Explore the mutual cooperation between China and overseas CSP players
Companies and CSP projects to be visited
● China National Solar Thermal Alliance, discussion on policy trend, local industry chain development, R&D cooperation potential, etc.
● Shouhang IHW Energy Saving, the project developer of 10MW+100MW CSP Tower project in Dunhuang, the EPC contractor of CGNSED 50MW PT project in Delingha.
● Shouhang IHW 10+100MW molten salt tower CSP plant in Dunhuang, West China. The 1st phase of 10MW plant is Asian 1st molten salt tower CSP plant which could operate 24 hours per day.
● Rayspower, the developer of Rayspower Yumen CSP project, 50MW Parabolic Trough plant with storage.
● North China Power Engineering, the leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China.
● NWEPDI Northwest Electric Power Design Institute, another leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China, EPC contractor of Hami 50MW molten salt tower CSP project.
● Zhejiang Supcon Solar, the developer of 50MW Supcon Delingha molten salt tower CSP plant, and completed China 1st commercial CSP project.
● Shanghai Electric Central Academy, one of the leading CSP R&D institute in China, focusing on the R&D on molten salt tower receiver and heliostats design.
● Jiangsu Xinchen, the developer of 50MW beam down tower CSP project in Yumen.
● Royal Tech CSP, the developer of two CSP plants, 50MW and 100MW each; and the receiver tube manufacturer in China.
● United Energy Storage Technology Ltd., TES system integrator in China.
Upcoming EventsSee more+
Free ReportsSee more+
• Plan and progress of 50MW demonstration project • O&M experience learnt from 10MW Plant • Prospect & Summarize
Renewable Energy Program, Saudi ArabiaSaudization Strategy in the Renewable Program (Sakak RFP)Saudization Strategy – Development phaseSaudization Strategy – Operation phaseLocalization – ACWA Power overseas experienceKey localized activities and way forward - Morocco
ISCC: an overviewCurrent ISCC projectsSaudi Arabian ISCCPotential future sites
Solar EOR BackgroundProject OverviewProject Fact SheetHistory & Future Key Players
Latest NewsSee more+
As a well-known CSP tower company, Founded in 2010, Supcon Solar was founded in 2010 in Zhejiang, China. Supcon has been devoting into core technology independent R &D of molten salt CSP tower project and focusing on key equipment development, contributing a lot to China CSP industry in realizing commercialization and equipment localization.As the first company who possesses molten salt CSP to
Starting from CSP receiver tube R&D and manufacturing in 2013, China Royal Tech CSP has been growing into a CSP industry leader specializing in receiver tube, parabolic trough solar field integration and CSP project development. Among the 20 pilot CSP project in China, Royal Tech joined 2 of the parabolic trough ones as developer and solar field EPC.Earlier this week, Royal Tech welcomed visit
Australian renewable energy developer CWP Renewables is proposing a 250MW solar tower and storage project near Townsville, saying it could be a cost effective alternative to either a new coal generator or even battery storage proposed by wind and solar projects.The project – dubbed Freedom Energy One – was cited by the Queensland Labor party as part of its energy policy launch on Sunday, which i
China’s CSP industry is sparked after the official launching of 1st batch 20 CSP pilotprojects and the FiT of RMB1.15/kWh. Industry demands from plant development,engineering design to equipment procurement and supply continue to rise sharply. As one of the pioneering companies involved in CSP industry, Northwest Electric Power Design Institute Co., Ltd. of China Power Engineering Consulting Group