Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after the freezing cold winter. New!
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed;
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● April, 2017, field leveling work started; tank & central receiver construction started;
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work;
● March, 2018, steel structure construction to be completed; major equipment to be installed in place in addition to steam generator;
● June, 2018, tower completed;
● August, 2018, solar field completed;
● October, 2018, all project installation to be finished and start commissioning;
● December, 2018, to be connected to the grid;
● February, 2019, trial operation to be stable.
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
146,000 MWh/yr (Expected)
Solar field area
Receiver inlet temperature
Molten Salt 290℃
Receiver outlet temperature
Molten Salt 565℃
Slewing Drive (partial)
Molten salt heat absorption system
HANGZHOU BOLIER GROUP CO., LTD.
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Tracking system Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
STATE GRID QINGHAI ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
Bidders: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd, DONGFANG TURBINE CO., LTD, Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd, Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Contractor: Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
Google map of Shouhang Dunhuang 1st Phase 10MW & 2nd Phase100MW tower CSP plantsBeijing Shouhang IHW Resourves Saving Co., Ltd (shorted as Shouhang) recently reported on the progress of its Shouhang Dunhuang 100 MW molten salt Solar Tower CSP Plant, which is among China 1st phase of 20 CSP pilot projects, and expected to be the second to be completed after the first CGN Delingha 50MW parabolic
Picture:Crescent Dunes CSP project with 10 hours of storage IMAGE@SolarReserveSolar thermal energy turns out to be the key to China meeting its climate commitments. A new study investigates the best combination of renewables for providing the lowest cost to power system operators in two of China’s provinces best suited to scale up renewable energy.China’s power systems operators must invest in r
The worlds first 35-year day or night solar contract (ACWA Powers with DEWA in Dubai) also had a record-low price for solar with storage - of just 7.3 cents per kWh.Energy developers always look to find ways to structure deals to reduce their costs. A key task in developing utility-scale renewable energy projects is finding every possible way to reduce the price at which you must sell power to mak
Ener-t International successfully completed the contract for DPR for Setting up Experimental CSP plant at India
Ener-t is proud and excited to announce that the project design for the National CSP R&D center at Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India has been completed successfully.Ener-t was awarded by the Govt. of India Consortium of leading India public sector heavyweights Indian Oil Corporation Limited (https://www.iocl.com/) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (http://www.bhel.com/home.php) and leading engineering
Free ReportsSee more+
1. Project Overview2. Technology &DesignShouhang Molten Salt Tower Technologyand EquipmentHeliostatReceiverHeat storage devices3. Project developerand investor3.1 Major involved projects and business3.2 Project investment 4. Project development and progress5. Main Participants6. Shouhang CSP plant development experience6.1 Shouhang Dunhuang 10MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project6.2 Shouhang Dunhua
● Analysis of impacts on LCOE for STE plants ● Analysis of impact factors on production of SUPCON Delingha 10MW plant ● Plan and progress of SUPCON 50MW CSP demonstration project
Kuwait Environment Innovative Renewable Energy Research program (IRE) Shagaya RE ParkThree phases of the Shagaya RE Master PlanPhase One-- Shagaya RE ProjectThe 50MW CSP Parabolic Trough Plant
• The new Abengoa - World leader in Solar Power Restructuring Agreement Main Magnitudes Abengoa’sSTE Achievements Abengoa’sTower Achievements • Why CSP? Thermal Storage versus Batteries CSP in MENA CSP and PV • Abengoa CSP Recent Experience- Construction and Operation