Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after the freezing cold winter. New!
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed;
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● April, 2017, field leveling work started; tank & central receiver construction started;
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work;
● March, 2018, steel structure construction to be completed; major equipment to be installed in place in addition to steam generator;
● June, 2018, tower completed;
● August, 2018, solar field completed;
● October, 2018, all project installation to be finished and start commissioning;
● December, 2018, to be connected to the grid;
● February, 2019, trial operation to be stable.
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
146,000 MWh/yr (Expected)
Solar field area
Receiver inlet temperature
Molten Salt 290℃
Receiver outlet temperature
Molten Salt 565℃
Slewing Drive (partial)
Molten salt heat absorption system
HANGZHOU BOLIER GROUP CO., LTD.
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Tracking system Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
STATE GRID QINGHAI ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
Bidders: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd, DONGFANG TURBINE CO., LTD, Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd, Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Contractor: Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) recently announced it would provide $21 million to 14 new solar thermal desalination projects which aim to reduce costs and open up the technology to new markets. The research projects cover a range of desalination technologies and are expected to take up to three years to complete. Elsewhere, researchers in Europe, Africa and the Middle East are continuing to o
Under Secretary for Science Paul Dabbar announced the DAYS awardees today at the Innovation XLab Energy Storage Summit at SLAC National Laboratory IMAGE@ARPA-eThe U.S. Department of Energy has announced the selection of 10 projects as part of a new Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) program, DAYS; Duration Addition to electricitY Storage. Awardees will develop energy storage syste
Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer reviews progress on 700MW CSP project- 4th phase of Mohammed bin Rashid Solar Park
The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park is the largest single-site solar park in the world, based on the IPP model.Dubai, UAE: HE Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, MD & CEO of Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) visited the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park to review the progress on its 700-megawatt (MW) fourth phase, the largest investment in a Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) pro
Beijing Shouhang IHW Resources Saving Technology Co., Ltd (shorted as Shouhang) officially announced yesterday evening that Shouhang will take over the development of China Shenhua Guohua Yumen 100MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project, which was originally owned by China state-owned company Guohua Power but given up earlier this February.As CSP Focus reported earlier, the Shenhua Guohua project was amo
Free ReportsSee more+
Sheet1: Projects Applying for China 2nd Batch of CSP DemonstrationsSheet2: Projects Located in Hami Applying for China 2nd Batch of CSP Demonstrations
1. CONCENTRATED SOLAR POWERIN THE MENA REGION 1.1 An introduction to ConcentratedSolar Power (CSP)2. HOW IT WORKS?3. CSP PROJECTSIN THE MENA REGION 3.1 Shams 1 Project 3.2 Noor Ouarzazate & Noor Midelt4. CHALLENGES TO DEPLOYMENT 4.1 Project Costs and Supply Chain 4.2 Lack of Funding to Support R&D 4.3 Financing and Project Risk5. HOW TO OVERCOME THESE CHALLENGES?6. WHAT DOES THEFUTUR
1. Introduction: Abengoa at a glance2. STE Abengoa References: Main Achievements3. CSP LCOE Evolution: STE LCOE Evolution main relevant countries4. EPC cost in a STE power plant 4.1 Tower technology 4.2 Parabolic trough technology5. Specific cases and scheme for Abengoa in China 5.1 Haixi Luneng Molten Salts Tower Technology 50 MWe, Qinghai 5.2 Yumen East Town Parabolic Trough Technology 50 MW
● Analysis of impacts on LCOE for STE plants ● Analysis of impact factors on production of SUPCON Delingha 10MW plant ● Plan and progress of SUPCON 50MW CSP demonstration project