Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after the freezing cold winter. New!
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed;
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● April, 2017, field leveling work started; tank & central receiver construction started;
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work;
● March, 2018, steel structure construction to be completed; major equipment to be installed in place in addition to steam generator;
● June, 2018, tower completed;
● August, 2018, solar field completed;
● October, 2018, all project installation to be finished and start commissioning;
● December, 2018, to be connected to the grid;
● February, 2019, trial operation to be stable.
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
146,000 MWh/yr (Expected)
Solar field area
Receiver inlet temperature
Molten Salt 290℃
Receiver outlet temperature
Molten Salt 565℃
Slewing Drive (partial)
Molten salt heat absorption system
HANGZHOU BOLIER GROUP CO., LTD.
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Tracking system Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
STATE GRID QINGHAI ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
Bidders: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd, DONGFANG TURBINE CO., LTD, Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd, Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Contractor: Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
The University of São Paulo in Pirassununga (see photo) is about to get its own field of heliostats on campus. Once completed, the sea of mirrors will focus sunlight onto a receiver connected to an Organic Rankine Cycle system. The heat transfer fluid will be ambient air. The ORC turbine ‘waste’, hot water at 90 °C, will be directed to a nearby abattoir. The demonstration plant is part of SMILE, which is short for Solar-Hybrid Microturbine Systems for Cogeneration in Agro-Industrial Electricity and Heat Production.
Winter clouds may help the Mojave Desert bloom but they can be a burden for concentratedsolarpower (CSP), Energy Information Administration figures show.
U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry announced up to $105.5 million to support America’s continued leadership in energy innovation through solar technology. Under the Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO), DOE will fund about 70 projects to advance both solar PV and concentrating solar thermal power (CSP) technologies, as well as facilitate the secure integration of those technologies into the nation’s electricity grid. Funding will also support efforts that prepare the workforce for the solar industry’s future needs.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) in September awarded the contract to build the 700-megawatt (MW) project in Dubai costing $3.87 billion to ACWA Power and China’s Shanghai Electric.
Free ReportsSee more+
• Dubai CSP Project Introduction • SEC Integrity Solution for CSP • Cost Control&Supply Chain Optimization
• Basic Informationof Project • Project Construction Scheme • Project Construction Progress • Questions & Thinking
● SGS-steam generation system for CSP plant ● SGS configuration for thermal oil and molten salt CSP plant ● Solar tower receiver for direct steam or molten salt tower CSP plant ● 50MW SGS3 steam generation system for Godawari Green Energy Limited, India ● Aalborg CSP technology and projects
● Project Overview ● Technology & Design ● Project Owner & Investment ● Project Development and Construction Progress